A hard-working team deserves to feel appreciated and celebrated. Help your whole team beat the end of year slump or, if your company’s on the larger side, reward your top performers with a truly special end of year event. Treat them to a revitalising company year-end function at Shamwari!
Why choose Shamwari Safari Lodge for your year end function?
- It’s so much more interesting than the usual year-end party – employees often don’t look forward to year-end functions because they can become repetitive. Thrill your employees with a refreshingly different take on the year-end function.
- A visit to Shamwari should appeal to all employees. Morning and afternoon game drives, sundowners, guided bush walks and spa treatments are only some of the activities to look forward to.
- Well-looked after, happy employees are productive employees. A little bit of pampering goes a long way when it comes to boosting morale. A day or two spent away from the office, surrounded by nature and luxury, is sure to get the message across.
- The weather in the region is a blend of subtropical and Mediterranean. Summer temperatures usually range between 16-36ºC, with extremes being a rarity. Guests can expect pleasant weather when they pay a visit at the end of the year. Also: did we mention that Shamwari is situated in a malaria-free zone?
A Memorable Year-End Function Venue
It’s time to reunite with colleagues in the flesh for the end of year office bash and what better way to do so than with Shamwari’s Corporate Package offering?
Our year-end function venues are the perfect spaces for colleagues to reconnect and engage after having to deal with Zoom meetings, working from home and more.
The isolated nature of our reserve lends itself to social distancing. We offer a safe environment for you and your team to come together thanks to our natural surroundings and wide-open spaces.
Shamwari is easily accessible, with flights available to the Chief Dawid Stuurman International Airport from Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg. The reserve is also less than an hour’s drive away from the city of Gqeberha.
An Inclusive Corporate Package Year End Function Package
- 18 premier private suites at the splendid Long Lee Manor.
- Access to the reserve’s historic Barn, which dates back to 1906. It has been refurbished and brought into the modern age, now acting as the ideal meeting space for corporate events. The Barn can comfortably accommodate as many as 50 individuals.
- Complimentary use of the aforementioned Barn when you make either an incentive or conference booking for 10 or more people.
- High-speed free Wi-Fi.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, all game drive refreshments, as well as hot drinks (teas and coffees, served in the mornings and afternoons).
Those interested in our Corporate Package will also have access to the following features and amenities:
- A sound system
- A data projector and drop-down screen
- A refreshment station for serving teas, coffees and snacks
- Pens and writing pads
- Whiteboards and flip charts
For more information on our Corporate Package, be sure to download the brochure.
Long Lee Manor isn’t the only accommodation option on the reserve suitable for corporate functions and getaways. The lovely Sarili Private Lodge is another fine option to consider. Discover what both of these game lodges have to offer with the links below.
Safari Lodges For Your Year End Functions
Long Lee Manor Safari Lodge
Sarili Private Lodge
Book Your Unforgettable Year-End Function Venue Today!
Whether you prefer Long Lee Manor, Sarili Private Lodge or want to enquire about another option, be sure to get in touch with the Shamwari Reservations Department. Either call +27(0) 42 203 111, email us at [email protected] or send a message via our website.