Gracious Living from a Bygone Era
Whether you’re looking to accommodate business delegates or planning your annual holiday, look no further than Long Lee Manor at Shamwari Game Reserve. This Edwardian style manor boasts manicured gardens, pools and verandas, each overlooking the magnificent plains teeming with wildlife.
In addition to the rolling landscapes, this 5-star accommodation has several unique features that not only keep you comfortable but also enhance your personal experience even further, including:
- 2 swimming pools
- Relaxation Retreat
- Fitness centre and steam room
- In and outdoor Dining facilities
- Conference facility for up to 35 delegates
- Gift Boutique
- Wi-Fi connection
This opulent Manor House has 15 twin bedded rooms and can sleep up to 30 adults at two people per room.
The Manor House is the ideal place for a luxurious getaway for either larger groups or a romantic couple. Twin beds can be converted into Super King beds.
There are 10 suites & 5 luxury rooms of which one is designed for physically impaired guests.
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Electronic safe
- Patio or balcony
- Fitted international adaptors
- Television with selected satellite channels
- International dial telephone
- Private minibar
ACTIVITIES AT SHAMWARI
to find out about all there is to do & experience at Shamwari Game Reserve.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in is at 13h00 / Check out is by 11h00.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK?
As Shamwari is a malaria free area, there is no need for you to pack any preventative tablets or syrup, other than your prescription medication. However, we do highly recommend that you bring:
- Cameras, lenses and binoculars
- Light clothing for summer safaris
- Bathing suits for the pool areas
- Walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hats
- Warmer clothing for winter stays
There are gift boutiques at Shamwari where you are able to purchase some items of clothing in case you forget anything.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When you book your stay at Shamwari Game Reserve, we want you to be as prepared as possible for your African safari holiday. Please read through our list of frequently asked questions, which we hope will help you plan for your safari adventure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure about anything or require further information on booking procedure or for your stay
Long Lee Manor
GPS co-ordinates: -33.4666, 26.05019
Click here for Google Maps Directions
Step by step driving directions:
- Follow the N2 out of Port Elizabeth heading towards Grahamstown.
- Take the turn-off towards Paterson on the R342.
- Travel 7 km up the gravel road and enter the 2nd gate for Long Lee Manor.
If you get lost and need a pointer in the right direction, contact us on +27 (0) 42 203 1111.
We do offer chauffeur driven transfers at an additional fee that can be booked when you make your reservation with us
If flying in to our private landing strip, you and your party receive a free transfer to your lodge.