1. This website, accessed at www.shamwari.com (and/or related mobi-sites and/or software applications) (“Website“), is owned and operated by Shamwari Hospitality (Pty) Ltd (“Shamwari“).
2. The terms and conditions as set out herein govern the use of this Website (“Terms and Conditions“).
3. The Terms and Conditions are binding on and enforceable against every person accessing or using this Website for any reason (“User/s”;“you”).
4. Shamwari provides the Website on an “as is” basis and it makes no warranty in relation to the use, availability or performance of this Website. Users acknowledge that the Website may be unavailable from time to time, with or without prior notice to Users.
5. Shamwari (including its owners, directors, employees, suppliers, internet service providers, partners, affiliates, agents and/or representatives) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by accessing this Website, including but not limited to, access to or the inability to access any other websites linked to the Website; or loss or damage arising from content available on the Website.
6. Without derogating from the aforegoing, Shamwari hereby authorises the User to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this Website, or any part thereof, provided that:
6.1. such content is used for information and/or non-commercial purposes only; and
6.2. any reproduction of this the content of this Website, or portion thereof, must include the following copyright notice: © Shamwari 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
7. Users that wish to use content from this site for commercial purposes may only do so with prior written permission from Shamwari.
8. While Shamwari does take all necessary steps to ensure the accuracy of the content and information on this Website, Shamwari does not make any warranties or representations that such content and information shall in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. Information appearing on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability. Shamwari shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Shamwari reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to information appearing on the Website, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
9. This Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Shamwari and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Shamwari and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
10. Please note that online bookings are managed by an independent booking engine, and by clicking on the “BOOK NOW” tab you are directed to a different website, governed by different terms and conditions.
11. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instruments to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent of an authorised representative of Shamwari (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search websites to direct internet users to this Website).
12. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or the incitement of violence or is otherwise unlawful.
13. Shamwari reserves the right in its sole discretion to revoke or deny access to the Website and/or to hold Users liable for any losses suffered by Shamwari arising out of such Users’ misuse of this Website or the commission of cybercrime committed by the Users on or in relation to this Website.
14. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised representative of Shamwari.
15. Shamwari reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to do any of the following, at any time without prior notice and without offering any reasons:
15.1. amend these Terms and Conditions;
15.2. amend the content available on the Website;
15.3. discontinue any particular part or aspect of the Website; and/or
15.4. change the software and hardware required to access and use the Website;
15.5. close or upgrade the Website.
16. If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern how we process information about you on our Website please review our Privacy and Cookies Policy.