1. Explorer Camp is only available from 1 October to 30 April.
2. Long Lee Manor Standard Room quoted
3. Sarili Lodge Courtyard Room quoted
4. Eagles Crag Lodge will be closed in the months of May and June 2018 for upgrades and renovations.
5. Riverdene Family Lodge will be closed in the months of June, July and August 2018 for upgrades and renovations.
6. Long Lee Manor will be closed from 01 November 2018 to 01 December 2019 for upgrades and renovations.
7. Sarili Lodge will be closed from 15 January 2019 to 15 December 2019 for upgrades and renovations.
Year Round Fun
We are situated in the heart of nature, surrounded by wildlife, and our destination never sleeps, which means that we’re open 365 days a year. Our safari lodge rates vary due to the time of year you’re looking to travel.
Whether you’re travelling with friends, family or even little ones, our 5-star facilities and in-house managers can assist with your needs and requirements. At Shamwari Game Reserve, we have various rates available for the lodges on offer.
Each lodge caters towards the individual needs that guests may have:
Accommodating large and small groups
Rates are quoted on a per person per night basis in South African Rand (ZAR).
3 Meals per day
2 Game Drives per day
Local Beverages on Game Drive
Tea, Coffees and Water
Tourism levy and VAT
Visits to Educational Centres
Rates do not include:
Guests should also take note:
All rooms can sleep a maximum of 2 adults
Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted on walking tours
Persons older than 60 years are not permitted on walking tours and will be required to provide a medical clearance certificate
We regret that for safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted on these walking tours
Single adult rates apply only when the person is sleeping alone and not sharing with a child
Rates include visits to each of our Educational Centres on site
If you’re travelling with children, you’ll be pleased to know that when you make your booking, it includes our ‘Kids on Safari’ programme. However, there are several rules and regulations that need to be adhered to when booking with children:
Child rates apply to children from 4 – 11 years old.
0-3 year olds are accommodated at no additional cost
Kids under the age of 4 are not permitted on game drives
Childminder services are available at an additional cost
Embark on the safari holiday of a lifetime! Contact us today to book your spot in the wild, or if you have any concerns regarding the Shamwari Game Reserve rates.