How about making this delightful treat this Valentine’s Day, to spoil your loved ones.
A Rocky Road Bar is a type of dessert typically made up of chocolate and marshmallow which is usually served in individual portions as brownies.
It is featured in our recently published Recipe Book, along with 24 other delicious recipes. This Recipe Book is currently available to purchase in our Curio Shops and was specially created by our wonderful chefs to celebrate our 25th anniversary.
If you would like to attain a copy, please contact our Curio Shop Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2ml vanilla essence
900g icing sugar
200g glace cherries
200g mini marshmallows
18g cocoa powder
2pkts (200g ea) ginger biscuits
Serves 20 bars
Prep time: 40 minutes
2. Whisk in the sieved cocoa powder followed by the icing sugar
3. Wisk in the beaten eggs
4. Add vanilla essence
5. You may add a little boiling water if it’s still too thick
6. Add the cherries and marshmallows
7. Crush biscuits (not too fine, quite rough) and add to chocolate mixture
8. Spread into pan, press down firmly and even out
9. Refrigerate until set, then cut into 4 x 4cm squares.
Let Us Know:
Lastly, enjoy! Don’t forget to let us know if you try this mouth-watering recipe out, we’d love to see pictures of your Rocky Road Bar creations!