The 2-day experience is R5,600 per person per day, excluding accommodation. You and your party have a selection of 6 luxury lodges to choose from, situated around the reserve. When booking your place on this package, you’ll also receive:
- Access to a game viewing vehicle specifically rigged for photographic equipment.
- Photographic tuition, which covers equipment selection, image composure, capture and post editing.
- Use of editing equipment and selected editing software packages.
All of our photography products, available for hire, are subject to availability at the time of booking.
For our Nikon equipment:
R1750 per day for 1 body and 1 lens, either:
- 1 Nikon 200mm – 400mm telephoto lens
- 1 Nikon 300mm telephoto lens
R500 per day for 1 flash
R500 per day for 1 converter
We also offer Canon equipment for hire. Pricing is available on request.
Terms & Conditions:
- Shamwari Game Reserve requires all photographic safari guests to stay on site.
- Rates are per person per day and exclude accommodation.
- Pre booking is essential as photographic safaris are subject to the availability of Iky’s Photographic.
- The photographic safari is subject to a minimum of 2 nights.
- We do recommend a 3-night stay.
Contact Shamwari Game reserve today to book your spot on a safari, photographical journey of a lifetime.